Tuesday, December 18, 2012

May 2012

Mom's 2nd trip to St. Louis for Steve Robinson's funeral.
Mom with her friend, Mindy.
After the funeral a bunch of us from high school went to the 10 Mile House.
Lunch with Grandma and Aunt Melinda at the Canyon Cafe
Touring Benton Park in St. Louis with Grandpa (the park he went to as a child)
The Hopkins - Aunt Norma, Uncle Bob, and cousin Bobby.
My student recital
Cameron upgrading his Jeep's sound system
Bryan and Sharon Bickel visit - Sharon is working on a book about Bryan's family.
Cameron and I with Sharron and Bryan's adopted children: Desanie, Madison and Donovan.
Abby and I took a girl's retreat at the Aloft.
Grandpa's 2nd visit.
Repairing the our deck footing.
Having dinner with, our wonderful new friends, the Bennetts.
We are a Jeep family. I bought my 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport in April.
The Jeep Facebook page featured our Jeep picture!
The Walmart Share Holders Meeting.

No comments: