Wednesday, December 19, 2012

July 2012

Packing for my 2nd annual trip to Austin, TX.
The awesome students I observed during my training.

Thank you so much, Tim and Effie, for letting me stay with you on my way to Austin!

My Russian friends. We had a lot of fun together :)

Chocosutra ;)

Abby and I with our buddies, Tori and Brittany

Thank you, Jackie Stadler, for letting Abby and I stay with you on our way home. It was so nice :)
 
We enjoyed watching these baby birds, in our hanging fern, grow every day,

 
Abby and Heather went to the Saturday meeting to see Clay Matthews of the Green Bay Packers.

 
Cameron is getting ready to move out of his room.
 
 
 
 
 
Heather and Mom had lunch with Carol Looney.

 
 
 
Cameron's moving day, with Adam Smith, Joel and Brandon Augustin at McD's.

Kaitlin and I have been friends since we were three years old. She is getting ready to move to NY City.

We had a sleepover with Kaitlin, Morgan and Becky.

 \
Celebrating Mom's birthday with our friends, the Augustins


No comments: