Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER


Camping with Natasha, Miss Kim and Abby was a blast! Reservations have been made for this time next year. Yeah!

Hmmm...
Pumpkin seeds were the food of choice (I prefer M&Mzzz)



I had the opportunity of being Sean's Personal Assistant for his short film, "Hard Cops". Check out the blog at this link: http://hardcops.blogspot.com/
I took photos as well. -Some of which you can find posted on my personal blog.

Our production of King Lear was great fun. Many thanks to Abby for directing. She is awesome!


The Cast

Dad lost his eyeball in the play. "Vile Jelly!"

Mom and I took a short trip up to St. Louis to present to Aunt Norma and Uncle Bob the book we made about their life. It was a beautiful moment.

Mom and at The St. Louis Union Station


Thanks for visiting everyone!!!
Subscribe to the blog for more updates throughout 2009

God bless


No comments: