Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drive Free. Retire Rich

We are taking a financial course written by Dave Ramsey. It has been a great help to Cameron and I. We're inspired to never get a car loan. To do that, our first cars will have to be cheap used cars. In February, our class took a field trip to Josh Duggar's used car lot. Me being interviewed. -We were surprised to be filmed that day.

Our group with Josh Duggar (from "18 Kids and Counting" ) and his camera crew entourage. All of us students plan to buy our first cars from Josh.

Below is Dave Ramsey's "Drive Free. Retire Rich" plan that Cameron and I are excited about.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love Dave Ramsey programs!! I took the Financial Peace class last fall and it was wonderful!!!! I feel like my husband got a raise...we are just being so much more aware of where it all goes! Good for you!! Stick with it!!
Sarah